Festival Tips and Tricks
Attending a summer festival? Read up on these festival tips and tricks for having an amazing experience!
- WATER!!! Don’t forget to hydrate. Bring a reusable water bottle with you to beat the heat.
- Put some wet wipes in your bag to freshen up throughout the day.
- Pinpoint a meeting place in case you or your party gets separated. Look for a landmark that stands out so you don’t get lost.
- Don’t bring anything you’re not afraid to lose or damage.
- Arrive early to scope out the best locations to eat, sit, and enjoy.
- Bring some cash with you in case there are no ATMs available. Not every vendor is guaranteed to take a credit card. Stash it in your phone case to keep it safe.
- Don’t forget sunscreen and bug spray!
- Wear comfortable shoes to avoid blisters walking around all day.
- Remember to pick up and dispose of your trash to keep a clean area for all.
- Make sure you have jumper cables in your car for an emergency battery outage.
- Pack some earplugs for music concerts.
- Take a portable charger for your phone.
- Bring a mini fan to help you cool off.
- Bring a Frisbee, football, or some cards to play while you have some downtime.
- Have a blast!