We are now currently hiring for an Administrative Event Specialist!
Do you have a desire to work for the premier Fort Collins event rental company? If you love events and want to help provide customers with beautiful event, wedding, party, and tent rentals in Northern Colorado, this may be the job for you!
We are looking for an upbeat, friendly personality to add to our talented team here at Flexx Productions. To apply, fill out the form below and upload your resume, e-mail your resume for consideration to careers@flexxproductions.
We are searching for someone with the following skill set:
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Execute multiple projects while efficiently managing timelines and expectations
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Effectively manage stress in fast paced environment
- Self-starter with a positive and enthusiastic work ethic
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Ability to absorb information and apply quickly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Photoshop and/or Publisher knowledge a plus
- Answer phone calls and help customers with inquiries or direct them to appropriate staff member
- Greet client walk ins and assess needs in a cheerful manner
- Produce and manage paperwork within departments
- Place supply orders and ensure smooth operation of front office
- Process, collect, and deposit payments
- Generate contracts derived from both first-hand and online inquiries
- Manage personal sales and client relationships
- Support sales supervisors on large scale events by assisting on contracts, orders, on-site direction, or projects
Nature of Work:
- Macro: Being the face of FLEXX by recognizing this position can represent one of the first interactions a client may have with the company when contacting us. Must be able to service customers in a polite, friendly, and professional manner whether in person or on the telephone, while also helping fellow sales staff to execute that persona.
- Micro: The nature of this job is heavily sales associated. Education and handling of inventory is very important so that he or she feels comfortable selling and helping clients with their needs. Taking initiative in self-education by asking questions, becoming familiar with product, and embracing challenging situations is vital to ensure personal growth.
- Fun-loving work atmosphere
- Develop strong relationships within the community
- Opportunity to attend special events
NOTE: This is NOT an event coordinator position. FLEXX Productions does not offer event coordination in-house.
Ideal Start Date: March 4th
FLEXX Productions is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability and/or age.